Any sufferers in NJ, USA?

Annie -

Please, Can anyone help me find a coccyx surgeon in N.J. I am desperate I can't find anyone to do the DYNAMIC X-RAYS either!

I am in so much pain. My orthopedic doctor doesn't believe in surgery or even shots for that matter! Cortizone pills...

I need to find a specialist who deals with the coccyx! Please if you can help me e-mail me.


(Note - Annie has now seen that there is a New Jersey doctor on the list of doctors and other specialists, but would still like to hear from any sufferers in New Jersey.)

Updated 2003-05-18

What is coccydynia? | Investigation and diagnosis | Treatment | Coping with coccyx pain | Find a doctor or specialist

Medical papers | Personal experiences | Links to other sites | Support groups | Site map